المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The Man In The Coffin

سندريلاالحب
23-03-07, 05:11 PM
One day a bus was running from Najaf to Karbala with an empty coffin on the top of the bus. On the way a man stopped the bus and wanted to get on. There was no room inside, so he climbed onto the top of the bus. Soon it began to rain and rain very hard. The man on top of the bus couldn't bear the rain, so what did he do? He got into the coffin and lay down and closed the lid over himself. Farther on, the bus was hailed by another passenger. He also went up to the roof of the bus. The new passenger did not know that someone was sleeping in the coffin.
The man in the coffin had a good nap and he woke up and wanted to change his place. He put out his hand to see if the rain had stopped. The passenger saw a hand coming out of the coffin, and he was so frightened that he jumped from the top of the bus to the desert, hurting himself badly. The driver stopped the bus and said, what's wrong with him? Why did he dump himself off like that? He shouted to the passenger, why did you throw yourself from the bus, huh?
The passenger, whose arms and legs were bruised, said, Dog, son of a dog, the corpse in the coffin put out his hand to grab me and I jumped off . :)

سندريلاالحب
23-03-07, 05:12 PM
يا رب الموضوع ينال اعجابكم دة اول موضوع لى فى المنتدى منتظرة ردودكم وعلى فكرة الموضوع منقووووووووول

سهول
24-03-07, 12:58 PM
I like it ...this is the only thing I didn't understand
One day a bus was running from Najaf to Karbala
Why these two places exactly...They remind me of a group I don't like ...

wisper
26-03-07, 03:59 PM
I'm trying to understand it
(qq152)
but it's nice

سندريلاالحب
26-03-07, 08:33 PM
على فكرة يا جماعة هى لها بقية بس انا ما حبتش اطول عليكم

baadysaad
01-04-07, 05:58 PM
Thank you ever so much

Keep up your lovely efforts