منتديات قصيمي نت

منتديات قصيمي نت (http://www.qassimy.com/vb/index.php)
-   قسم اللغة الانجليزية واللغات الأجنبية (http://www.qassimy.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   The Effective Speaking (http://www.qassimy.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118388)

الحنان البريء 15-03-07 04:41 PM

The Effective Speaking

HELLO EVERY BODY

My topic this time is about something very important to our relationships with athers

you know that every time we should envolve in arguments and discussions

so there are some ethical responsibilities

guide us to a kind of exchanging trust with people

to strengthen our relations with athers

the ethical responsibilities are kinds of moral principles we have to put in our minds while speaking to anather person or

while speaking publicly to a group of peaple

FOR EFFECTIVE SPEAKIG ........ FOLLOW WHAT IS COMING :

" ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH "

" KEEP YOUR INFOMATION IN PERSPECTIVE , THAT IS , don't exaggerate too much , because there is always a slight line between exaggeration which is a normal product of human nature and " lies " which mean " distortion of facts "

" RESIST PERSONAL ATTACKS AGAINST THOSE WHO OPPOSE YOUR IDEAS "

" GIVE THE SOURCE FOR EVERY DAMNING INFORMATION "

" DISCLOSE THE COMPLETE PICTURE "
THAT IS , don't neglect the unfavorable information , because suppressing unfavorable information does
misrepresent the facts and violates the audience 's trust >

I hope that you enjoy reading these clues (qq115)

for effective speaking with peaple

BEST REGARDS MY DEARS
(ghqv)

baadysaad 16-03-07 08:47 AM

I totally agree with you but when it comes to reality most people loss control especially the people you work with or you mix with daily
Any how

Thank you very much for nice subject matter

سهول 16-03-07 10:13 AM

اقتباس:

RESIST PERSONAL ATTACKS AGAINST THOSE WHO OPPOSE YOUR IDEAS
Very Important one , Because most people when they don't like what you're saying -because of personal feelings-They just say Ok. This person doesn't know any thing and start criticizing the person not the Idea he is presenting...
Thank you al-hanan...

الحنان البريء 17-03-07 02:55 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة baadysaad (المشاركة 1992434)
I totally agree with you but when it comes to reality most people loss control especially the people you work with or you mix with daily
Any how

Thank you very much for nice subject matter

There 's nothing we can do toward those people

especially if they are from your family

we must be patient

BEST REGARDS TO YOU SIR

الحنان البريء 17-03-07 03:08 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سهول (المشاركة 1992519)
Very Important one , Because most people when they don't like what you're saying -because of personal feelings-They just say Ok. This person doesn't know any thing and start criticizing the person not the Idea he is presenting...
Thank you al-hanan...

And that's why we'r the third world

الساعة الآن 05:46 AM.