منتديات قصيمي نت

منتديات قصيمي نت (http://www.qassimy.com/vb/index.php)
-   قسم اللغة الانجليزية واللغات الأجنبية (http://www.qassimy.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Writing in English can damage your English (http://www.qassimy.com/vb/showthread.php?t=208545)

اوراق المساء 20-09-08 06:26 AM

Writing in English can damage your English

Writing in English can damage your English
Do you want to improve your writing skills? Do you believe that you should write more in English on your own? Do you think that you should have more writing practice on your own? If so, please read this article. I am going to explain how writing on one's own can worsen your writing. Yes, writing on one's own can reinforce your mistakes. You can damage your English by writing in English!
If you make few mistakes in writing, then you can write on your own and it cannot damage your English. It can only help. But if you make many mistakes in writing, then the more you write the more you reinforce your mistakes. As you write, you repeat your mistakes constantly and it becomes your strong habit to make those mistakes.
Do you now see my point? You write - you make mistakes - those mistakes become your habit, they become your way of writing in English. The more you write the worse your English becomes. This is a paradox. You need practice to learn English. And when you practice, you reinforce your mistakes!
In my personal process of learning English, I have found a solution to this problem! It is close to the truth that I never wrote an incorrect English sentence. No matter what my current level of English expertise was, I was always using ONLY that which I knew to be correct for sure.
I knew many grammatical structures and I used only those that I knew well. My sentences were copies of the sentences which I knew to be correct. I followed good examples and in this way all my sentences were good. In the beginning I could write only very simple sentences, but all the simple sentences were correct. Then as I advanced, I added more and more complicated structures, and again all my sentences were correct.
Thanks to this approach, I was never reinforcing bad habits. I never had bad habits! From the beginning, I copied only correct sentences. With every sentence that I wrote, I reinforced my good habits!

%EmoOo% 20-09-08 06:45 AM

thanks ,,, in my point of view it's a strange idea

there are no mistakes if a teacher correct my writings

wishes(wilted_ro

اوراق المساء 20-09-08 06:51 AM

Thanks emoooooo for being here

even so you have to rewrite the words again many times to paste the picture of the word in mind

all the bestt

baadysaad 21-09-08 02:58 AM

To learn new English words daily, you must write them and repeat them all day till they stick to the back of your brain and so on.

Well done brother

All the best

سويرس 21-09-08 03:04 AM

My sentences were copies of the sentences which I knew to be correct. I followed good examples and in this way all my sentences were good.

True, you can learn English with almost no mistakes. How? You can fill your brain with correct sentences and imitate them. You can simply follow good examples.
If you write or say sentences that are similar to correct English sentences , then it is very hard to make a mistake

:c010:
you know, some people have desire to learn English but they lose it after a few days cuz they think that they can not succeed in
learning it just cuz the face some difficulties

indeed we need to improve our skills

.thaaaaaaanx E.P :g8546:
walla one of the best

سمي الظبي 21-09-08 03:08 AM

good topic awraq thanks very much

اوراق المساء 21-09-08 05:06 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة baadysaad (المشاركة 3899618)
to learn new english words daily, you must write them and repeat them all day till they stick to the back of your brain and so on.

well done brother

all the best

great abu saad and that what i have been doing
best wishes

اوراق المساء 21-09-08 05:09 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سويرس22 (المشاركة 3899661)
my sentences were copies of the sentences which i knew to be correct. I followed good examples and in this way all my sentences were good.

true, you can learn english with almost no mistakes. How? You can fill your brain with correct sentences and imitate them. You can simply follow good examples.
if you write or say sentences that are similar to correct english sentences , then it is very hard to make a mistake

:c010:
you know, some people have desire to learn english but they lose it after a few days cuz they think that they can not succeed in
learning it just cuz the face some difficulties

indeed we need to improve our skills

.thaaaaaaanx e.p :g8546:
walla one of the best

thanks alot swyrs
honestly you are encaureging us to do our best
all the best

اوراق المساء 21-09-08 05:10 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سمي الظبي (المشاركة 3899691)
good topic awraq thanks very much

welcome sami
best wishes

سويرس 21-09-08 05:17 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة اوراق المساء (المشاركة 3900145)
thanks alot swyrs
honestly you are encaureging us to do our best
all the best

thaaaaaaaanx man
and believe me togather we can achieve more

الساعة الآن 10:19 AM.