المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Story طلب تكملة قصة

طبـ ع ـي غ ـريب
10-01-09, 12:04 AM
السـلام عليكم

طآآآآآآآآلبتكم

انا عندي واجب بالانقليزي ومتوهقه فيه (q78)

الوآجب عباره عن اكمآل قصه

هذي القصه

the king asked her for help."we are very poor,"explained the miner's wife, "but we can give you potatoes for dinner and a blanket on the floor for a bed."
the king gratefully accepted he kind woman's offer. He as down to dinner with her and ate a large plate of potatoes . "these are better than the best beef," he exclaimed . then he stretched out on the floor and quickly fell asleep .

early the next morning , the king washed in he river and then returned to the hut . He thanked the woman for her kindness and gave her a gold coin . then he left .

as soon as the miner returned home , his wife told him about the visitor was the king , and he felt that the gold coin was too generous .He decided to take a bushel of potatoes to the king .

the miner went to the palace to see the king ."your majesty," he said , "last night you gave my wife a gold coin for a hard bed and a plate of potatoes . you were too generous. therefore , Ihave brought you a bushel of potatoes , which you said were better than the best beef. please accept them."

The miner's words pleased the king .He wanted to reward him for his honesty,so he gave him a beautiful house and a small farm .The miner was the very happy, and he returned to tell his wife the news .
The poor miner had a brother . His brother was rich but greedy , and jealous of anyone who had good luck . When he heard his brother's story ,he was very upset .

المشكله عندي اني مالقيت نهايه للقصه فابليز اللي عندهـ فكره للنهايه يقولها لي وكان ودكم تكملونها ماعندي اي مشكله -->برااا

وشكرآ (qq115)

سويرس
10-01-09, 12:07 AM
متى تسليم الواجب
الحين انا نعسااااانة مووووت بنام
عادي بكرى انشاللة اشوفها لك؟؟؟؟؟

سويرس
10-01-09, 02:47 PM
القصة حلوة بس سالفة الاخو الي دخلت عرض مالها داعي

المهم سويت بحث ولقيتها لك سويت عليها بعض التعديلات بحيث تصبح ملائمة للقصة
اتمنى تعجبك(q81)

A powerful king was once lost in a forest. It was late at
Night. He was tired , cold , and hngry. He at last reached the hut of a poor miner.
The miner was working and his wife was home alone. She was ****ing
Potatoes on the fire when she heard someone at the door.
The king asked her for help. "we are very poor " she explained "but we can give potatoes for dinner and a blanket on the floor for a bed " the king gratefully accepted the kind old woman over > he set down to dinner with her and eat a large plat of potatoes these are better than the best beef " he exclaimed > then he stretched out on the floor and quickly fell a sleep early the next morning the king washed in the river and then returned to the hut > he thanked the woman for her kindness and gave her a gold coin. Then he left. As soon as the miner returned home, has wife told hem about the visitor then showed her husband than gold coin. The husband realized that HE VISITOR was the king how ever he felt that the gold coin was too generous . he decided to take a bushel of potatoes to the king .the miner want to the palace to see the king . your majesty " he said last night you give my wife a gold coin for a hard bed and plat of potatoes . you were too generous . there for , I have brought you a bushel of potatoes which you said were better than the best beef. Please accept them the miner words pleased the king. He wanted to reward hem for has honesty so he give hem a beautiful hose and a small farm . the miner was very happy and he returned to tell his wife the news the poor miner hade a brother who is rich but greedy .the greedy brother jealous of anyone who had good luck . When he heard his brother's story ,he was very upset and planed to take his brother's reward even by force. the greedy brother gathered all his workers and attacked the house and the farm . his workers tied the poor brother and punched him in the face . the good wife run away to the king's palace to ask for his help.. the king soldiers arrested the greedy brother and released the miner. he lived with his wife in peace and happiness

طبـ ع ـي غ ـريب
10-01-09, 03:49 PM
Thank you
:)Will not forget this is known

ربي يوفقك
ويحقق لك مرآآدك يااارب :)

سويرس
10-01-09, 06:17 PM
Thank you
:)Will not forget this is known

ربي يوفقك
ويحقق لك مرآآدك يااارب :)

الله يسلمك انشالله و يسمع منك
وعلى العموم هو الي بالوردي لا تاخذين على المكتوب بالبنفسجي لانة اوريدي عندك

وبالتوفيق(qq115)

The Hope
11-01-09, 05:22 AM

اتمنى تعجبك(q81)

and planed to take his brother's reward even by force. the greedy brother gathered all his workers and attacked the house and the farm . his workers tied the poor brother and punched him in the face . the good wife run away to the king's palace to ask for his help.. the king soldiers arrested the greedy brother and released the miner. he lived with his wife in peace and happiness

really nice ending swyrs, thanks

when i read it i was thinking of something else relating the greedy, rich

brother to the king and losing all his wealth and trying to do the same as

his brother did but didn't due to his greedness.

different view :)

thanks and all the best to both of u

:)

سويرس
11-01-09, 07:42 PM
really nice ending swyrs, thanks

when i read it i was thinking of something else relating the greedy, rich

brother to the king and losing all his wealth and trying to do the same as

his brother did but didn't due to his greedness.

different view :)

thanks and all the best to both of u

:)

yeah, really it was good idea to end the story by it

thaaanx bro
and u 2

اوراق المساء
11-01-09, 08:46 PM

اتمنى تعجبك(q81)
english section==== swyrs

walla you are the best

thanks again

A powerful king was once lost in a forest. It was late at
Night. He was tired , cold , and hngry. He at last reached the hut of a poor miner.
The miner was working and his wife was home alone. She was ****ing
Potatoes on the fire when she heard someone at the door.

The king asked her for help. "we are very poor " she explained "but we can give potatoes for dinner and a blanket on the floor for a bed " the king gratefully accepted the kind old woman over > he set down to dinner with her and eat a large plat of potatoes these are better than the best beef " he exclaimed > then he stretched out on the floor and quickly fell a sleep early the next morning the king washed in the river and then returned to the hut > he thanked the woman for her kindness and gave her a gold coin. Then he left. As soon as the miner returned home, has wife told hem about the visitor then showed her husband than gold coin. The husband realized that HE VISITOR was the king how ever he felt that the gold coin was too generous . he decided to take a bushel of potatoes to the king .the miner want to the palace to see the king . your majesty " he said last night you give my wife a gold coin for a hard bed and plat of potatoes . you were too generous . there for , I have brought you a bushel of potatoes which you said were better than the best beef. Please accept them the miner words pleased the king. He wanted to reward hem for has honesty so he give hem a beautiful hose and a small farm . the miner was very happy and he returned to tell his wife the news the poor miner hade a brother who is rich but greedy .the greedy brother jealous of anyone who had good luck . When he heard his brother's story ,he was very upset and planed to take his brother's reward even by force. the greedy brother gathered all his workers and attacked the house and the farm . his workers tied the poor brother and punched him in the face . the good wife run away to the king's palace to ask for his help.. the king soldiers arrested the greedy brother and released the miner. he lived with his wife in peace and happiness

walla you are the best

thanks again

سويرس
11-01-09, 09:08 PM

walla you are the best

thanks again

i know

thanx

اوراق المساء
11-01-09, 10:22 PM