المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Strange Story

baadysaad
22-02-07, 03:01 AM
On the night of the nicest nights every girl on the night of the wedding Alvta e What happened unexpectedly, escalated and the mother took her daughter to help wear a dress the white and come wedding time and the girl was standing near Arish a says to her mother took it Latrille something where people? Where Attendance? I do not see anything the mother calm her daughter and advised elsewhere read some verses may be because of the tension but it is in vain. Unfortunately, the bride crying and says it Latrille all that is around darkness, however, the mother grabbed her daughter and climbed to a room Aro o, with her bridegroom has tried to defuse them and all of the cascade. lighter in amazement and astonishment : What happened? What happened? and many of whispering and controversy until now, mother and taken to inform the audience that in August Nya Latrille and asked the audience to perform it might have been a built into Hasdh responded Attendance mercy and desire to manipulation But by the bride and the bride has not yet recovered full view and insisted Ar Yassin to complement the marriage ceremony is designed to maintain b Ha despite their condition and thus are reluctant to a girl for doctors, in the Senate until one day I heard about the Grand c by lengths said it had found strong do not go into a not the death of the owner or his knowledge and the impact it has passed and age Yen and the bride succumbed to the condition and gave birth to children in the U m days, I was asleep and the first thing I thought that doing so ran off to the phone and promising his mother answered a : Hello. She said : I want my mother I saw the lightning has I saw the lightning, I told my mother I saw the lightning. Said her brother, a bottleneck senses pain : Aldtna has died this morning. Praised be God all attendees Toda had only the mother did not notify P j Bal one that can be very impressive, you feel that the mother daughter generated.

*لينا*
22-02-07, 03:06 PM
yes i know this story it is very strange ,,,,
i hope nothing bad happiend like this story happend to any1
thank u for sharing

سهول
22-02-07, 04:02 PM
How Sad! I felt sad reading this story..I advise all to pray for God and ask him to preserve us from all the bad things in life...
Thabks a lot

baadysaad
22-02-07, 11:31 PM
yes i know this story it is very strange ,,,,
i hope nothing bad happiend like this story happend to any1
thank u for sharing

What Can We Do This Is How Life Goes
Thanks, for your concern

peace be upon you

baadysaad
22-02-07, 11:36 PM
How Sad! I felt sad reading this story..I advise all to pray for God and ask him to preserve us from all the bad things in life...
Thabks a lot

It’s so sad but nothing we can do except praying for her

Thanks, for spending your time to red it